Welcome to our New Members Page.
This page provides links to the most relevant parts of our website that answer most new members questions. If you have a question that is not anserwed by these links please contact the webmaster at email@example.com
- Where is my nearest club? Click here to find your nearest club
- I'm interested in going to a show. Where and when are they held? Click here for the events calendars or Click here for the Show Calendar
- I have a bird that is unwell. Click here for information of Budgie Diseases and Ailments or Click here for a list of Avian Veterinarians
- How do I order BCV rings for my birds? Rings are ordered through your club. If you are not a club member Click here to find your nearest club
- How do I move from Beginner to Intermediate Exhibitor Status? Click here to find out or Click here for the complete Show Rules
Meet our New Member Co-ordinator
Derrin Ray is the BCV's New Member Co-ordinator. Derrin is a Champion breeder and BCV Senior Panel Judge. He has had a number of birds exhibited at National Show level including a National class win. He has also been awarded 4 Diplomas and several State Championship class wins.
Derrin specialises predominantly in Normals and Cinnamons with a few Dilutes, Opalines and Dominant Pieds bred. Derrin can be contacted on
0407 682 786 or Email.